What’s On Your Mind?
Oftentimes, our clients come to us with expressed concern about their financial preparedness for an upcoming transition they are considering. Whether it’s transitioning to retirement, quasi-retirement, the sale of a business, a new career, a new job, a new position, etc. we’ve found that there can be plenty of worry around the “how will this work”, “can I really do this”, “how do I prepare for this”. Such worry can cause the proverbial head in the sand approach ultimately leading to not making a desired change or doing so in a way that is not optimal.
We genuinely enjoy working with our clients in a collaborative partnership to help take the action needed to address their financial planning needs and concerns .
Benefits To You
We’re always striving to add value to our clients in everything that we do. While the details of the scope of work may differ from client to client, the benefits below remain consistent when you work with Luna Financial Group.
A collaborative partnership
- We’re not here to tell you what to do, we’re here to work with you to get to a desired outcome
A personable relationship, you’re not just another account to us
- We stress the importance of the relationship with you as we plan on working together for a while
- We don’t want you to feel like just another account as we very much value every client relationship that we have
Entirely objective recommendations
- We put our client needs first and above all else
- We take our fiduciary obligation very seriously
- As an independent financial planner/adviser we don’t have any imposed requirements that serve a financial institution, not you
- We evaluate the vast variety of solutions available to you, and make recommendations we feel are solely in your best interest
Clear and Easy To Digest Recommendations
- No jargon or financial speak, just recommendations and strategies you can understand in plain English
Organized and systematic planning process
- A holistic planning process designed to help clients solidify their goals, map the steps necessary to achieve them, and analyze and mitigate the risks or detriments along the way
- A process that places equal importance on the qualitative and the quantitative as the qualitative is what’s truly important while the quantitative is just a means to get you there
- We understand the importance of your ongoing experience with us
- We conduct scheduled deep dive reviews with our clients 2-3x per year to determine how you are tracking towards your goals, how are recommendations are performing, and any adjustments that may need to be made
- We’re available if you need to schedule time to chat in between our scheduled reviews to discuss any questions, concerns, or changes in your life that may impact your plan
- We strive for excellent client response time
Access to a Broad Network of Resources
- We have strategic relationships with other professionals that you may require services from such as attorneys, CPAs, property and casualty insurance agents, mortgage professionals, real estate professionals, and business and life coaches
- Whether it’s via our app or on the web, the technology we’ve implemented provides ongoing access to your net worth, account balances, account performance, and a living balance sheet
Quarterly Analysis of Our Custom Investment Portfolios
- Every few months we perform and in-depth analysis of our customized portfolios to determine if any changes need to be made due to poor performance, market or economic conditions, or changes in a clients’ needs
A very detailed analysis of your current financial picture
- You provide the information, we provide the in-depth analysis
- We have the tools, technology, and resources to do a deep dive into your investment portfolios, cash flow, income taxes, risk evaluation, and estate planning to better understand where your current planning deficiencies are